Andorra 21 Ports is an individual road cycling race in stages.
Bikers will face the most spectacular ports at the country of the Pyrenees. They will feel like professional cyclists while pedaling on the same trails and ports that French Tour, "La Vuelta a España" and "Volta a Catalunya" have passed through.
Andorra is a paradise for road cyclists, especially for climbers and those seeking altitude, with the 21 marked and signposted mountain passes that can be discovered at the stroke of the pedal.
They will experience its harshness, but they will also admire the immensity of its landscapes, its cultural and natural wealth and much more. During 3 days the cyclists will discover incredible landscapes and iconic places of the Principality of Andorra, starting and ending in Andorra la Vella, specifically in the Central Park.
Take on the most iconic on their bike for 3 days of pure action.
Score from 1138 points in this race
The climbing is 8380 meters in this race
Registration SOLO categorie includes:
- Participation in the race
- Finisher medal
- Trophies and awards for each category
- Finisher bag
- Finisher shirt
- Welcome party
- Daily videos, provision of leader jerseys, preperation for upcoming stages, snacks
- Liquid and solid supplies during the race
- Physiotherapy after the stages
- Health care in designated areas and ambulance service
- Pick up in case of abandonment
- Wardrobe service at the finish line
All services are subject to possible changes due to race circumstances.