The Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees stage race offers a new race format in the country of the Pyrenees.
Included in one of the most recognized MTB circuits in the world, the Epic Series - which includes the prestigious Absa Cape Epic - make up a new mountain biking adventure that promises excitement, adrenaline and multiple rewards for teams of two in search of adventures. And all this with the best imaginable backdrop: the beauty and intensity of the Pyrenees.
This premium MTB event offers cyclists a unique experience, surrounded by the great beauty of Andorra, manifested through its trails and challenging climbs, between forests, fields, streams and mountain lakes.
After conquering its trails and roads, cyclists will be able to enjoy the particular family and festive atmosphere that has become one of the most characteristic elements of the Epic Series around the world.
The Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees is much more than a race that you must do: it is the true essence of mountain biking in Andorra.
Score from 659 points in this race
The climbing is 5060 meters in this race
INCLUDE (PER BIKER)
- Participation in the race
- Finisher medal
- Trophies and awards for each category
- Finisher bag
- Finisher shirt
- Welcome party
- Daily videos, provision of leader jerseys, preparation for upcoming stages, snacks
- Liquid and solid supplies during the race
- Physiotherapy after the stages
- Health care in designated areas and ambulance service
- Pick up in case of abandonment
- Wardrobe service at the finish line
All services are subject to possible changes due to race circumstances.