* In compliance with the new General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union, which is applicable as of May 25, 2018, we have introduced changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. WHO ARE WE? We are The Bike Heroes S.L, NIF, with address at B66364894, with email email@example.com and we treat your personal data as Responsible for the treatment. This means that we take charge of how to use and protect your data.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT? The personal data you provide us with are usually:
• Your name and address.
• Your billing address and your shipping address.
• Your phone number and email address.
• Your information regarding payments and returns.
• The IP address, which we collect when you shop online for fraud prevention purposes.
• Any other information that you decide to share with us.
3. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage the purchase of products or services, to answer your questions as well as, in case you wish, to send you our personalized communications. We guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European laws.
4. WHY AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA? We are legitimated to treat your data for different reasons. The main one, is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and making a purchase or enjoying any of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimize us, such as interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
5. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers that help us and / or give support and / or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data.
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary to be able to fulfill the purpose for which we collect it (for example, to provide a service or respond to a request from you), as well as to comply with any legal obligation that may arise from their treatment. When they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, they will be eliminated when possible and, while this is not possible, they will be blocked or blocked by the Judges and Courts or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities. the attention of the possible responsibilities derived from the treatment of the data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to oppose us using your data or to port, as we explain in detail below.
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights by writing an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case we consider it necessary to identify you, we can request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to: · Request Access to the data we have about you. · Request that we rectify the data we already have. Remember that by actively providing your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any change or modification of them. Any loss or damage caused due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user. · Request that we suppress your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so. · Request that we limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or keep them beyond the time necessary when you need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. You will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it directly to another entity, provided that it is technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before: - the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We want this site to offer a good service and be easy to use. In this sense, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us:
• Analyze statistically the information accessed by users of our site. The collected data may include the activity of the user's browser when he / she visits us, the route that users follow on our site, information from the visitor's Internet service provider, the number of times that users access the site and the behavior of the users. users on our site (pages you have visited, forms that have been completed and similar).
• Identify the users who visit us from the invitation of an associated website or a sponsored link.
You can get more information about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to receive additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to eliminate their data from the records of these companies, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to inform you previously of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be deleted automatically once the browser, device or device is closed. You can find information on how to do it in:
- For Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes.
- For Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int....
- For Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- For Safari for IOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- For Opera at http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html